Sunday, April 3, 2011

dreaming of a life that lets you dream

In the absence of dreams i sleep heavy and sound-
Bleak states of blank thought swirl all around-
Seems that my third eye tripped up, forgot how to see-
The two looking forward hold no answers for me-
You see i'm one of those types always trying to understand-
But the puzzle is too puzzling to assemble with my hands-
I shut my eyes and want to rocket to the moon-
Talk to my creators, ask them what to do-
All eternally perfect beings busy masquerading as fools-
Shed your ego and breath in love, we are all one-
Chasing dragons as we run under the same sun-


Last night i slept so hard i couldn't feel myself-
Closest i can come to coming close to death-
Not another day of this lifeless routine-
A brain under-stimulated forgot how to dream-


I know what i love most, not many of us can say-
For me it's that completely sane moment where i know everything's okay-
Maybe if we all knew this feeling we'd be walking with less wounds-
And less shame for how we slave to prove we're better than you-
Crowds gather daily to drink the cool aid-
It goes straight to the heart, pumping out hate-
Life stresses out your sanity, ties your knowledge up in knots-
Forces you to disregard your organically grown thoughts-

I am not yet infected from that shot that they all got-



No comments:

Post a Comment